Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Break Reading!

So, as you know, maybe, I'm on winter break from college. My first semester is done and all I want to do is cuddle up in my bed with my cat and a book. I want to see how many books I can read before I go back and start the crazy, though fun, ride over. I've been home since Thursday night and I've finished two books. Let's see what others I can get!

1. Past Perfect by Leila Sales. I loved this book so much! It was adorable and hilarious and everyone should read is as soon as possible.
2. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies. I also loved this book. It was impossible to put down. I just can't wait for the sequel!
3. Damaged by Anya Parrish. Oh my goodness was this book amazing. You need to find it and read it. I felt like I was in the book. It completely sucked me in. Seriously, you need to read it! I stayed up until 2 this morning and yesterday morning reading it. Please do me a favor a read it.
4. Burnout by Adrienne Maria Vrettos
5. The Pull of Gravity by Gae Polisner
6. Love and Leftovers by Sara Tregay. I think everyone will really enjoy this one. It's funny and a quick read. It's written in verse and very pretty.
7. Flyaway by Helen Landalf. I really enjoyed this book. It was harsh and real, and turned out really beautiful. It's recommended for people who enjoy Jay Asher, so I had to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment