Thursday, December 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #6

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
I know I'm late, and I'm sorry. I was sick yesterday, but since I'm feeling better, I figured I should do this!
Enshadowed
by Kelly Kreagh
Release date: August 28, 2012
The sequel to Nevermore, many people have been waiting for this for already over a year, including me! The first was hard to get into, but once you're into it, you won't be able to stop. I just can't wait for this one to come out. I must know what happens and it's taking waaaaay too long to be released. It's torture!

What book are you waiting for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've got Nevermore on my wishlist! Anything Poe related is bound to fascinate me. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it enough to anticipate the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love it and cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete