Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #8

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

Before I get into the book of the week, I just want to notify everyone about a cause that's going around, fueled by Tumblr. Sashi has Endometriosis, which causes tumors and cysts to grow on the ovaries. I'm not sure exactly everything about it, but doctors once thought I had it. Trust me, any cyst is a terrible time. They are taking up so much room in her body that it's pushing organs out of the way, and she can no longer eat. You can read much more about this if you click the link. You don't have to give money; I'm not asking you to. I'm just asking that you read it and share it so that she can get the money she needs to have a surgery that will save her life. Thank you for reading.
And onto the book...
My Life Next Door
by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Release Date: June 14, 2012
Who doesn't love a book of first love? Who doesn't imagine, hope that when they fall in love, their family will love you too? Who doesn't hope to someday have a second mother that doesn't turn out to be a monster-in-law. This book, not about marriage and mother-in-laws, is about a couple who live next door to one another and fall in love. His family takes her in and something happens. But what? I can't wait to read this book just to see how Sam and Jase find love in each other, but I also can't wait to see what in the world happens to make it fall apart.  Ugh is it June yet??

What are you waiting for this week? Also, thank you so much for acknowledging Sashi. She really needs all the help that can be given. May you be happy, may you be healthy, and may you be safe from harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment