Friday, November 18, 2011

Review: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Pages: 452
Published: September 27, 2011
Received from: Pittsburgh Public Library
From goodreads:
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.

Oh my goodness. This book! I can't even explain what it is about this book but I loved it so much! I loved the characters, the writing, the story was incredibly original and interesting. I honestly think this may have been the best book I've read since I started college in August. Mara was such a page turner that will keep you guessing until the very end, and beyond. I've never wanted a sequel more than I want this one, right this freaking second. I must know what happens! Oh and the romance, man, it is sizzling! You HAVE to read this book. If you're a fan of romance, mystery, drama, humor, thriller, horror, you will honestly love this book. It is paranormal, but it is done in a way that seems very realistic. Michelle's writing is real and very readable. Definitely my favorite paranormal book ever. I think if I don't stop writing now, I won't ever stop praising this book. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment